Friday, September 4, 2015

Signs of a wonderful end to summer.....

Labor Day Weekend, oh my... always comes too soon.  This summer was full.  
Lots of great beach days on Cape Cod lingering at the ocean until late in the day.


Staring at the sky....



Holding on to baby feet....the best.


Talk of sharks and lots of them surrounding the waters off Chatham...


Never want these days to end...


But thoughts of cool days and fall start to surface as the kids head back to school.  There will be more time to finish up some WIPs.  I've only done 9 out of the 16 blocks from the Firework pattern I've been working on.


Looks like my Liam wanted to get his paws on this one....



 Slow going during the summer...Looking forward to maybe not Friday finishes but fall finishes!
Linking up with My Quilt Infatuation
Thanks for stopping by- Have a relaxing end of summer.
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment