Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Miss Kate and Hexagon Piecing

After finishing the fireworks quilt I needed an easy go to project to do...simple patchwork is the best.



This is Miss Kate fabric.  Isn't she lovely?


This one now measures 41x44... good size for a crib quilt.
I haven't decided on quilting or a backing yet, but it feels great just to finish a quick top. 

 I've also started cleaning out my sewing room and have created a destash section in my etsy shop.
If anyone is looking for fabric from Laura Gunn, I've got some:)



Magnolia Lane and Lantern Bloom, both great collections no longer available.

I am revisiting a hexagon project I started quite a while ago.  It requires piecing hexagons by machine and is inspired by the quilt pattern from this magazine.  


Linking up with Crazy Mom quilts finish it up Friday.
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend:)
Jen




1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I think anything made with Miss Kate has got to be gorgeous! Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete